Dear Neon Fanatics,
We have some awesome stuff planned for New Retro Arcade: Neon in the future, but for now, here are a few fixes here and there. Enjoy!
Here are the latest patch notes:
- Press the HOME button to reload all custom textures in the game instantly. Also increased texture load times for custom artwork.
- Fixed Attract Audio crash, and Attract audio limit. Also improved load times and memory usage of Attract Audio files.
- Radio volume can be adjusted with the console command: nra.RadioVolume
- Special and Lightgun Arcades can now be tested correctly in the Arcade Preview Map.
- ArcadeMachineDisabled has been added to the Arcade Builder and can now be customised.
- Genesis / Mega Drive Emulators working on Windows 10 due to PicoDrive emulator update.
- FPS Cabinets are now in the correct order in the Arcade Builder.
On a side note, we have a lovely Discord Channel for NRA:N that you may wish to participate in. The community is active and you’ll often see us jumping into chats. Hopefully see you there!
Thanks so much for the support. – Joe