Dear Retro lovers,
As the title states, we have now added official support for the Oculus Touch controllers! But it doesn’t end there; support for local multiplayer has also been implemented, (so you can use two controllers on 1 machine) as well as many various fixes and tweaks. Because of your feedback and continued support, New Retro Arcade: Neon is truly turning into something amazing, thank you all so much.
While I have got you all here, the folks over at VRDB.com are hosting their first ever VR of the Year Awards. For those who absolutely love New Retro Arcade: Neon, (or even just like it) we would be honored if you would vote for the game. You can vote by visiting our page below:
Help spread the word by sharing with your friends & family. Let’s do this!
You can see the current status of development by visiting our Trello support board below:
Here are the latest patch notes:
- Added official support for Oculus Touch controllers.
- Fixed the game sound not coming through the Rift headphones when launched in Oculus VR mode. The game should now output sound from the Rift headphones by default.
- Added support for local multiplayer. Multiplayer games (2-4 Players) should now allow for multiple input devices to register and play on a single machine.
- Fixed Sliding Locomotion circle appearing when playing Arcades, Consoles or Gamebros.
- Fixed Game Console and Gamebro buttons being mapped incorrectly.
- Fixed Gamebro screen being miss-aligned, this should now be much more accurate.
- Fixed ‘Revert to Default’ button in the keybindings not resetting controls properly.
- Fixed the Mip stream settings for various newspaper assets, these should now be high res.
- Fixed the LOD setting on the entrance ‘Coming Soon’ posters, these should now be high res when entering the arcade.
- Fixed the location of a few Cassette tapes slightly to avoid them falling into objects.
- Fixed the location of a Games Cartridge in the VIP room which would fall through the shelving.
- Fixed the location of the Drum Machine to be correctly aligned with the couch.Your Community Manager Joe and the rest of The Digital Cybercherries team.