We are still pushing out updates as much as we can. We are getting there! Thank you for constantly being patient with us.
Don’t forget, you can see the current status of development by visiting our Trello support board below:
Here are the latest patch notes:
- Fixed attenuation on the arcade cabs, leaning into them should no longer cut the audio off.
- Fixed Menu Cab and Zombie Problem 2 items being picked up with the wrong hand.
- Fixed Vive motion controllers being off in specific directions.
- Fixed issues with the Gamebro. Sound is now working.
- Fixed the broken white highlight lines with multi-res.
- Fixed crackling audio on the games console.
- Fixed glitched in-game borders for Oculus.
- Fixed missing LODs on some of the Hats.
- Fixed in game settings saving.
- Fixed VHS Materials.
- Added haptic feedback to the games consoles and arcade cabinets.
- Lowered internal floor height to help with Vive calibration.
- Disabled testing commands being bound to certain keys.
Once again, we sincerely thank you for sticking by us.
Your Community Manager Joe and the rest of The Digital Cybercherries team.