We know there are more problems you are experiencing, but know that we are as always working very hard and monitoring all feedback on the forums and social media.
Please remember, you can view the status of development by visiting our Trello support board below:
Here are the latest patch notes:
- Fixed VR positioning of the Drum Machine, Polaroid Camera and Zombie Problem 2 lightgun.
- Fixed ESC key quitting the game, this now teleports players to the menu cab.
- Fixed the boxing machine being overly loud in the projector room.
- Fixed in-game res scale, this will now save the settings.
- Fixed HTC Vive D-Pad issues relating to the left controller.
- Fixed Zombie Problem 2, zombie animation networking.
- Fixed Zombie Problem 2 end goal and round restarting
- Fixed Zombie Problem 2 reloading.
- Fixed joystick and button layouts for Aimbot cabinets.
- Fixed the Gamebros, these are now fully working.
- Fixed video files loosing sync with sound.
- Fixed Arcade Cabinet prompts
- Added ‘mid screens’ for arcade cabs, to help identify cabinets without games.
Thank you once again for being so patience.
Your Community Manager Joe and the rest of The Digital Cybercherries team.